Report + Support
The University of Law is an open and inclusive community. If you or someone else who is a member of staff, student or visitor to our campuses experiences abuse, bullying, harassment, hate crime or sexual misconduct you can use this site to report your concerns. You can also use this site to report any concerns you have for the wellbeing of a member of our community.
You can report something anonymously or with your contact details. If you choose to report with your contact details we will ask for your consent to put you in touch with an advisor. This does not initiate a formal process and any information you provide will remain private and confidential unless we believe there is serious safety or welfare concern or you wish to take your report further.
Please note that this site is for reporting instances of unacceptable behaviour, such as harassment, and wellbeing concerns. If you wish to report a service issue, you should email email@example.com,
Click here to find out more about our Report + Support Service.
There are two ways you can tell us what happened
Bullying and Harassment
Sexual Misconduct and Sexual Violence
- What is Spiking?
- Collective and Personal Safety
- What to do if you think you have been spiked (by drink or needle)?
- Reporting Spiking to the Police (England & Wales)
- What to do if you think you’ve been assaulted
- What Support is available from the University if I’ve been spiked?
- Not In My Drink - Student Union