Report + Support

The University of Law is an open and inclusive community. If you or someone else who is a member of staff, student or visitor to our campuses experiences abuse, bullying, harassment, hate crime or sexual misconduct you can use this site to report your concerns. You can report something anonymously or with your contact details.

You can also use this site to report any concerns you have for the wellbeing of a member of our community.

Please note that this site is for reporting instances of unacceptable behaviour, such as harassment, and wellbeing concerns. If you wish to report a service issue, you should email

Click here to find out more about our Report + Support Service.

There are two ways you can tell us what happened