If you’re worried about someone else's mental health and wellbeing, there are a number of things you can do. 
  1. Talk
  2. Report
  3. Get support

If you're worried about someone, you can check in with them and see how they are, and if they feel comfortable to talk through any concern. However, if you're not sure please reach out to your Campus Wellbeing Service https://www.law.ac.uk/students/support/ if you are a student. If you are a member of staff, please contact your Line Manager, reach out to one of our Mental Health First Aiders, access our Employee Assistance Programme (CareFirst) or Mindful Employer Plus or contact your local HR Business Partner for further signposting.

If you believe someone is in immediate danger or seriously injured, you can call 999 (or 112 from a mobile). 

You can make an anonymous disclosure which will allow us to investigate mental wellbeing concerns in particular areas of the organisation.
Get support
Please visit our general support pages to signpost the person affected, or if you want to discuss how you can best support someone. 

There are two ways you can tell us what happened